North - Fork - Bridge[Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over North Fork of Licking River on Kentucky State Route 539 Bridge has been replaced. Built 1883 by the Smith Bridge Company; Replaced 1983
Walcott - Covered - Bridge 17-12-01[Map · Street View] Timber Through truss bridge over Locust Creek in Wellsburg Open to pedestrians in small park. The current bridge is all new lumber. Abutments exist in ruin. A hand hewn floor joist from the 1824 bridge was used in the construction of this bridge. It was bypassed and abandoned when KY1159 was relocated in 1954 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.