Williams Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Williams Creek on Cr-1334a
- Boyd County, Kentucky
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1921
- - Vincennes Bridge Co. of Vincennes, Indiana
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.38635, -82.74819 (decimal degrees)
38°23'11" N, 82°44'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/347316/4250129 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 010-C00019N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 44866 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2012)
- Sufficiency rating: 32 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 22, 2016: New Street View added by J.P.
- October 20, 2011: Updated by J.P.: add builder
- April 13, 2010: Added by Bill Eichelberger
- Bill Eichelberger
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com