Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over East Fork Little Sandy River on Clay Jack Road
- Boyd County, Kentucky
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.28139, -82.70500 (decimal degrees)
38°16'53" N, 82°42'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/350874/4238411 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- KY 010-C00012N (Kentucky bridge number)
BH 18714 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 22.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com