State Route 2014 Bridge
Photo taken by Historic American Engineering Record
BH Photo #142761
Iron Phoenix columns provided by the Phoenix Iron Company of Philadelphia, PA
- Lost Warren through truss bridge over Cumberland River on State Route 2014
- Bell County, Kentucky
- Bridge has been replaced.
- Built 1873 by the Louisville Bridge and Iron Co.; replaced 1993
- - Louisville Bridge & Iron Co. of Louisville, Kentucky
- Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 208.0 ft.
Total length: 328.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 22.5 ft.
- Also called
- Cumberland River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.79221, -83.74305 (decimal degrees)
36°47'32" N, 83°44'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/255245/4075331 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 43022 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 23, 2010: New Street View added by Andrew Hansford
- April 2, 2010: Updated by Bill Eichelberger: Bridge has been replaced.
- July 15, 2009: Added by Bill Eichelberger
- Bill Eichelberger
- HAER KY-24 - Kentucky Route 2014 Bridge, Spanning Cumberland River on Kentucky Route 2014, Pineville, Bell, KY
- Andrew Hansford