Built as early or earlier than 1907 per appearance on a map during that time and demolished on or around 1974 per aerial photos from USGS Earth Explorer showing it intact on the 12-APR-73 photo and a debris spot on the 15-MAY-75 aerial photo. The bridge is double decked for the purpose to transport livestock across the river from one end of the Kansas City Stockyards to the other.
- Lost Camelback through truss bridge over Kansas River on Livestock/Cattle Double Decked
- Kansas City, Wyandotte County, Kansas, and Jackson County, Missouri
- Removed but not replaced
- Built in Early 1900s shows on a 1907 map. Demolished Around 1974.
- Main Span: Camelback through truss hybrid structure with a Prat Truss within. The Bridge was Double Decked.
- Also called
- Kansas City Stockyards Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.09500, -94.61057 (decimal degrees)
39°05'42" N, 94°36'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/360721/4328553 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Kansas City
- Inventory number
- BH 59051 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 22, 2013: Updated by Chris Knight: Added categories