12th Street Bridge
Bridge was built in 1930 to replace a previous bridge that was built in 1909. Damaged by a fire in 1940 and It was demolished in 1999 and replaced by a new bridge.
- Steel stringer bridge over Kansas River, BNSF Railroad on 12th Street in Kansas City
- Kansas City, Wyandotte County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1930; Demolished 1999 replaced by a new bridge 2000
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 209.0 ft.
Total length: 1,025.0 ft.
Deck width: 32.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.07333, -94.64000 (decimal degrees)
39°04'24" N, 94°38'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/358132/4326194 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 36473 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 22, 2013: Updated by Chris Knight: Corrected False Info on this bridge
- April 23, 2008: Added by Max Johnson