Big Sandy Creek Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over Big Sandy Creek
- Woodson County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 76.1 ft.
Total length: 77.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.78000, -95.83333 (decimal degrees)
37°46'48" N, 95°49'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/250474/4185187 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Toronto SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 001040983006048 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18682 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2008)
- Sufficiency rating: 19.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 9, 2017: Updated by Tony Dillon: Bridge removed but not replaced.