Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Cedar Creek on a local road, 0.8 mi. north and 3.0 mi. east of Co. Line
- Woodson County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 56.1 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.84767, -95.90323 (decimal degrees)
37°50'52" N, 95°54'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/244550/4192886 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 001040975005962 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41222 (Bridgehunter.com ID)