Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost rainbow arch bridge over Big Cedar Creek on K-47
- Wilson County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1929; replaced 2001
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 109.9 ft.
Total length: 111.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.53167, -95.62500 (decimal degrees)
37°31'54" N, 95°37'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/268052/4157092 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KDOT 0103-B0031 (Kansas Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 41221 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 35.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)