Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stringer bridge over Pond Creek on Old US 40
- Wallace County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 80.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.90319, -101.63025 (decimal degrees)
38°54'11" N, 101°37'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/271914/4309323 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 001000355904509 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 86489 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com