Trib Dragoon Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Ron Reber
BH Photo #459993
- Culvert bridge over Trib Dragoon Creek on Local Rd. 75
- Wabaunsee County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.87004, -96.07377 (decimal degrees)
38°52'12" N, 96°04'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/753874/4306425 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000990955204560 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 87179 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 64.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 11, 2019: New photos from Ron Reber