Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Spring Creek, 3.4 mi. south and 5.2 mi. east of Ogallah
- Trego County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.94306, -99.63139 (decimal degrees)
38°56'35" N, 99°37'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/445282/4310646 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000980573904460 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18626 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 46.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)