Chikaskia River Overflow Bridge
This bridge appears to be a tee beam with fence guardrails. I have not been able to find it in the NBI. A 2 span Warren pony truss is located immediately east of this bridge.
This bridge might be owned privately now.
- Abandoned concrete tee beam bridge over Chikaskia River Overflow on W. 10th Avenue (abandoned)
- Sumner County, Kansas
- Tee beam
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.27064, -97.79793 (decimal degrees)
37°16'14" N, 97°47'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/606577/4125573 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 77817 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 3, 2017: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com