Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Rattlesnake Creek on NE 130th Avenue
- Stafford County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 19.4 ft.
Total length: 115.2 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.10028, -98.50917 (decimal degrees)
38°06'01" N, 98°30'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/543035/4217054 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hudson SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000930693005620 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 47325 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 39 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com