Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over White Rock Creek on a local road, 2.0 mi. north and 3.5 mi. east of Cora
- Smith County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Built 1925
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.59167, -98.59667 (decimal degrees)
39°35'30" N, 98°35'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/534632/4382515 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Downs North
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000920687003103 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41185 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/1991)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 26.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1991)