Vassar Creek Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Vassar Creek on S.W. 13th. St. 36
- Shawnee County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.04403, -95.93140 (decimal degrees)
39°02'39" N, 95°55'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/246299/4325752 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000890969804320 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 73065 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 58.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- August 3, 2016: New Street View added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com