Ensign Creek Bridge
Listed on NBI as a Steel Stringer, but may be a Concrete Through Girder.
- Steel stringer bridge over Ensign Creek on Glick Rd. 65
- Shawnee County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1916
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 44.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.09647, -95.88187 (decimal degrees)
39°05'47" N, 95°52'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/250771/4331436 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000890975504244 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 73063 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- August 3, 2016: New Street View added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com