Middle Wakarusa River Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Middle Wakarusa River on Hoch Rd. 87
- Shawnee County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1921
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.90055, -95.85420 (decimal degrees)
38°54'02" N, 95°51'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/252482/4309613 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000890979004509 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 73066 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- August 3, 2016: New Street View added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com