ATSF Soldier Creek Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum. According to Shawnee County GIS maps, this bridge is currently owned by American Trails Association, as of January 2020.
- Abandoned bridge over Soldier Creek on Abandoned Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway
- Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas
- Built 1959
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 50.0 ft.
Total length: 257.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.09423, -95.63444 (decimal degrees)
39°05'39" N, 95°38'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/272165/4330538 (zone/easting/northing)
- 900 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 85711 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 4, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records
- July 8, 2019: New Street View added by Clark Vance
- June 27, 2019: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com