ATSF Muddy Creek Bridge
Build date comes from Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway bridge records at Temple, TX Railroad Museum. According to Shawnee County GIS maps, this bridge is currently owned by American Trails Association, as of January 2020.
- Through plate girder bridge over Muddy Creek on Abandoned Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway
- Shawnee County, Kansas
- Built 1897
- - Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (ATSF)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 54.0 ft.
Total length: 108.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.16441, -95.59166 (decimal degrees)
39°09'52" N, 95°35'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/276088/4338220 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 10 S., R. 16 E., Sec. 23
- 920 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 85710 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 4, 2020: Updated by John Marvig: added information from ATSF Bridge Records and current owner
- June 27, 2019: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com