Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Vassar Creek on NW 4th Street
- Shawnee County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 45.9 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.06556, -95.90722 (decimal degrees)
39°03'56" N, 95°54'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/248484/4328114 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000890973104285 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18554 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 76.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com