Slab bridge which featured decorative Carthalite elements which were transferred to the new bridge.
- Lost Concrete Stringer bridge over Little Arkansas River on 13th Street
- Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1932
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 252.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Also called
- 13th Street Bridge
Little Arkansas River Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.70795, -97.34609 (decimal degrees)
37°42'29" N, 97°20'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/645787/4174699 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Wichita East
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory number
- BH 48849 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 76 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 6, 2011: Updated by Robert Elder: Incorporated NBI Data.
- June 4, 2011: New Street View added by Clark Vance
- June 4, 2011: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com