Smoky Hill River Old Channel Bridge
This bridge is on private property. As a courtesy to the landowner, please do not attempt to visit without permission. Landowner information will not be disseminated through this website.
- Abandoned Pratt through truss bridge over Smoky Hill River Old Channel on Private Road (old alignment)
- Saline County, Kansas
- Moved to current location in 1946. Original location is unknown.
- - Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co. of Leavenworth, Kansas
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.76816, -97.57594 (decimal degrees)
38°46'05" N, 97°34'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/623716/4292012 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numer
- BH 73067 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 9, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Added category "Missouri Valley Bridge & Iron Co."
- September 22, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited history - moved in 1946.
- September 14, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Bridge is owned privately.
- August 4, 2016: New Street View added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com