Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Mulberry Creek on Pleasant Hill Road, 1.0 mi. south and 1.2 mi. west of Glendale
- Saline County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 98.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.88556, -97.89528 (decimal degrees)
38°53'08" N, 97°53'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/595814/4304656 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000850759804540 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18501 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com