Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Old Dry Creek on West North Street
- Saline County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Built 1927
- Pony truss
Span length: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.84833, -97.62333 (decimal degrees)
38°50'54" N, 97°37'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/619464/4300846 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 41169 (Bridgehunter.com ID)