Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Gypsum Creek on a local road, 2.5 mi. south and 0.7 mi. east of Gypsum
- Saline County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1915
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 103.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.66833, -97.41500 (decimal degrees)
38°40'06" N, 97°24'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/637890/4281164 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000850811704840 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41167 (Bridgehunter.com ID)