Trib. To Smoky Hill River Bridge
- Steel through arch bridge over Trib. To Smoky Hill River on Minor Col 67
- Russell County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1950
- Steel through arch
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.81250, -98.52361 (decimal degrees)
38°48'45" N, 98°31'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/541360/4296077 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000840691804640 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 47657 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 72.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 12, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com