Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Wolf Creek on 194th Street, 0.5 mi. south of Luray
- Russell County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 79.0 ft.
Total length: 80.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.10611, -98.68694 (decimal degrees)
39°06'22" N, 98°41'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/527060/4328640 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000840675004228 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18488 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com