Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Paradise Creek, 2.0 mi. south and 2.0 mi. east of Paradise
- Russell County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 112.8 ft.
Deck width: 13.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.08333, -98.87222 (decimal degrees)
39°04'60" N, 98°52'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/510811/4325846 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000840655004262 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18479 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 90.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com