Smoky Hill River Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over Smoky Hill River on a local road, 3.0 mi. east and 3.0 mi. south of Dorrance
- Russell County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 88.9 ft.
Total length: 330.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.81000, -98.54333 (decimal degrees)
38°48'36" N, 98°32'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/539649/4295791 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000840691004644 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41163 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 6, 2012: Updated by Tony Dillon: Bridge is gone with no replacement, confirmed by satellite