Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Douglas Creek, 0.1 mi. south and 2.9 mi. west of Woodston
- Rooks County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 52.2 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.45167, -99.15306 (decimal degrees)
39°27'06" N, 99°09'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/486831/4366911 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Woodston NW
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000820625103760 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18457 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2016)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 48.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)