Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Otter Creek, 0.8 mi. west and 3.4 mi. north of Randolph
- Riley County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.0 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.47500, -96.77333 (decimal degrees)
39°28'30" N, 96°46'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/691524/4371856 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000810881003722 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18455 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 46.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com