KYLE - County 14 Bridge
KYLE County 14 Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in January 2020
BH Photo #464516
East span possibly built 1911, when the substructures were constructed. Road leading to bridge is a mud road and easy to get stuck on.
- Deck plate girder bridge over County Road 14 and West Creek on KYLE Railroad
- Republic County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Kyle Railroad (KYLE)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 65.0 ft.
Total length: 90.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.81817, -97.68910 (decimal degrees)
39°49'05" N, 97°41'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/612195/4408397 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 87699 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 6, 2020: New photos from John Marvig