Smoots Creek Tributary Bridge
- Culvert bridge over Smoots Creek Trib on Rs 557 6062524
- Reno County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 27.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.77728, -98.02510 (decimal degrees)
37°46'38" N, 98°01'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/585853/4181551 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000780520 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 81863 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 47.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 4, 2019: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- June 17, 2018: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- June 17, 2018: Added by Luke