St. George Bridge
Originally a ferry crossed here, then a wooden bridge was built; replaced by an iron bridge which was lost in 1951 flooding and never replaced. Piers remain in the river.
- Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Kansas River on Former Jackson Street
- Pottawatomie County, Kansas
- Destroyed by flooding 1951
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.18631, -96.41705 (decimal degrees)
39°11'11" N, 96°25'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/723089/4340630 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 76064 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 13, 2017: Updated by Don Morrison: Added category "Built 1904"