Rock Creek Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in April 2019
BH Photo #446364
A 1970 pony truss that's been replaced (why??) by this concrete blah.....whatever.
- Pony truss bridge over Rock Creek on Dutch Hollow Road, 0.5 mi. east of Westmoreland
- Pottawatomie County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1970
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 91.8 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.39380, -96.39934 (decimal degrees)
39°23'38" N, 96°23'58" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/723957/4363705 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000750919403827 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18416 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 45.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- April 10, 2019: New photo from Nick Schmiedeler
- April 24, 2017: Updated by Kevin Skow: Fine tuned location based on satellite data.