Vermillion River Bridge
- Lost Through truss bridge over Vermillion River on a local road
- Pottawatomie County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1910, removed ca. 1990
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 106.0 ft.
Total length: 110.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.48880, -96.15776 (decimal degrees)
39°29'20" N, 96°09'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/744431/4374879 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000750945503703 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41148 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 24, 2017: Updated by Kevin Skow: Updated status based on aerial imagery archive. Bridge has been gone for a long time.