Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Bluff Creek on a local road, 8.0 mi. north and 3.0 mi. west of Fostoria
- Pottawatomie County, Kansas
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built ca. 1930; replaced 1998
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 113.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.55833, -96.56167 (decimal degrees)
39°33'30" N, 96°33'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/709482/4381578 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Blue Rapids SE
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000750901803606 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41146 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/1989)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 64.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1975)