Deer Creek Bridge
Missing from NBI after 2012.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Deer Creek, 1.0 mi. north and 3.5 mi. west of Phillipsburg
- Phillips County, Kansas
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.77040, -99.39453 (decimal degrees)
39°46'13" N, 99°23'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/466210/4402348 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 3 S., R. 18 W., Sec. 19
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000740601503320 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18385 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 10, 2017: Updated by Clark Vance: Location and status adjustment
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com