Prairie Dog Creek Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over Prairie Dog Creek, 2.5 mi. south and 4.0 mi. west of Long Island
- Phillips County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.91611, -99.60889 (decimal degrees)
39°54'58" N, 99°36'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/447961/4418623 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Long Island
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000740579003109 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18397 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- December 14, 2016: Updated by Robert Elder: Lost.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com