Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Branch of Deer Creek on a local road, 1.0 mi. north and 4.0 mi. west of Phillipsburg
- Phillips County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Built 1905
- Pony truss
Span length: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.76944, -99.40278 (decimal degrees)
39°46'10" N, 99°24'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/465503/4402245 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000740601103320 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41140 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com