Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over an unnamed creek on K-17.9 Local, 4.0 mi. south and 1.0 mi. west of Minneapolis
- Ottawa County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1940
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.06222, -97.74222 (decimal degrees)
39°03'44" N, 97°44'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/609012/4324375 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Minneapolis South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000720777004289 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18365 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Sufficiency rating: 67 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com