Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Salt Creek on a local road
- Ottawa County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Built 1901
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 92.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.07167, -97.68667 (decimal degrees)
39°04'18" N, 97°41'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/613611/4325550 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Minneapolis South
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000720781804283 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41132 (Bridgehunter.com ID)