E 229th St 139 Bridge
Photo taken by Ron Reber in November 2018
BH Photo #438599
Wood stringer with wooden pile bents. It's possible it was built by the Missouri Pacific which had a grade crossing immediately east.
- Timber stringer bridge over Trib. 110 Mile Creek on E 229th St 139
- Osage County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +38.65219, -95.51292 (decimal degrees)
38°39'08" N, 95°30'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/281324/4281177 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 16 S., R. 17 E., Sec. 15
- 970 ft. above sea level
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000701015804860 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 83520 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 28.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 17, 2018: New photos from Ron Reber