Calvert - Prairie Dog Creek Crossing Bridge
Photo taken by Nick Schmiedeler in April 2019
BH Photo #446483
Talked to local, said this road bridge open his whole life, and family used it many decades prior, closed early 1990's. Obviously rickety, uneven and worn hard. Road diverts around it now with an open bridge just west of this closed one
- Abandoned timber stringer bridge over Prairie Dog Creek on Road E-6
- Norton County, Kansas
- Timber stringer
Span length: 90.0 ft.
Total length: 90.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.85184, -99.76726 (decimal degrees)
39°51'07" N, 99°46'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/434365/4411594 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84961 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 11, 2019: New photos from Nick Schmiedeler