South Fork Prairie Dog Creek Bridge
- Culvert bridge over S. Fork Prairie Dog Creek on Rs 844 (Rd. E9)
- Norton County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Four span steel/stone culvert
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.83199, -99.72086 (decimal degrees)
39°49'55" N, 99°43'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/438316/4409358 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000690270 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 72535 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Sufficiency rating: 77.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- June 20, 2016: Added by Robert Elder
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com