Drum Creek Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over Drum Creek, 2.0 mi. west and 5.4 mi. south of Thayer
- Neosho County, Kansas
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 62.0 ft.
Deck width: 12.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.40500, -95.50833 (decimal degrees)
37°24'18" N, 95°30'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/277988/4142754 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numers
- KS 000671019006564 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18291 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 30, 2017: Updated by Robert Elder: Lost.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com