Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a branch of Neosho River, 1.8 mi. south and 1.0 mi. east of Chanute
- Neosho County, Kansas
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
Span length: 55.1 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.65500, -95.43417 (decimal degrees)
37°39'18" N, 95°26'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/285272/4170325 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000000000670140 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 18285 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com