Elk Creek Bridge
- Through truss bridge over Elk Creek on a local road
- Neosho County, Kansas
- No longer exists
- Pin-connected Pratt through truss, probably consisting of seven panels.
Length of largest span: 77.1 ft.
Total length: 166.0 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +37.59937, -95.32843 (decimal degrees)
37°35'58" N, 95°19'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/294447/4163914 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000671037806302 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 41114 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2012)
- Sufficiency rating: 36 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 10, 2014: Updated by Luke Harden: No longer exists
- April 26, 2010: Updated by Robert Elder: Edited Overview, Design, and Design Description and adjusted GPS Coordinates. Status remains unknown.
- Robert Elder - robertelder1 [at] gmail [dot] com