Branch of Illinois Creek Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Branch of Illinois Creek on Nightengale Turnpike
- Nemaha County, Kansas
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 2003
- Pony truss
Span length: 74.2 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.73719, -96.06130 (decimal degrees)
39°44'14" N, 96°03'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/751825/4402719 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory numbers
- KS 000660955503363 (Kansas local bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 47652 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2014)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 12, 2011: Added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com